יום שישי, 21 בינואר 2011

פרח החיים ~ The Flower of Life

Recently, in an online chat - asked about my opinion on Creationalism vs. Evolution, my response was as follows:
I don't interpret the Bible as meaning exsactly literal. So even if one accept Creationalism - Evolution can still be seen as the process through which creation IS manifesting (IS - and NOT: WAS - as it IS a never-ending ongoing process). "God" (as I perceive "God") isn't "somebody" sitting in the sky. It is the ALL IN ALL CONSCIOUSNESS - THE SOURCE - above & beyond any definition. If you define what is "God" - then this (your definition) - IS NOT "GOD"!!! And the 6 socalled "days" of Creation - for me - are exemplified by the 6 petals of "The Flower of Life", with the "Seventh Day" (the day God rested) as the FOCAL-POINT in the Flowers center - from which the 6 Petals are spreading out, ever-expanding to Infinity, creating (Fractalising) more and more circles within circles - ALL streaming from the ONE FOCAL-POINT - "God", The SOURCE - or whatever you like to call it.
Sacred-Geometry & The Flower of Life - is the BLUEPRINT of ALL that IS! And this is not a "Belief" - it is (FOR ME) a deep rooted intuitive KNOWING(!!!)
I never "Believe" in anything! Either I'm able to somehow get it INTUITIVELY - orelse - IT dosen't mean anything!!!

אין תגובות: